Due to your company's relationship with Community Bank & Trust, your employees qualify for exclusive rewards available only through our Partnership Banking program.
From checking and savings accounts to mortgage and investment services, your staff will enjoy a suite of service designed to help them achieve their individual financial goals. Plus, you can relax knowing that they are in good hands - they will receive the same exceptional service that you and your business have come to know and appreciate.
The Partnership Banking program is just one way for us to say thank you for your continued business, while providing a value-added benefit to your staff.
Employers can benefit from:
- Lower payroll administration cost with more direct deposit
- Less cost and time dealing with lost paychecks
- Less time lost from employee trips to the bank
- Enhancing benefits package with little effort.
Employees can benefit from:
- Superior local service
- Exclusive offers
- Available on-site educational seminars (targeted to your employee's financial concerns)
So Why Community Bank & Trust?
- Professional & Personal Service: At Community Bank & Trust, we strive to provide you with a level of service that goes above and beyond your expectations. Enjoy a staff that values getting to know our clients and doesn’t take little things, like greeting you by name, for granted.
- Solid and Secure Community Bank: We are dedicated to knowing our clients and community we service. We know we are only as strong as our community.
- Exclusive Product Offers & Values: Reap the benefits of a free checking account that pays 1% APY* and refunds all of your ATM fees, along with other exclusive offers.
- Local Decision Making: All decisions affecting client relationships are made by people who live, work and are actively involved in serving the greater Waterloo & Cedar Falls community.
- A Lasting Financial Relationship: Community Bank & Trust is a relationship-driven organization that is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with our clients. We always have your best interest in mind.
Health Savings Accounts
If your company already offers a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) or is thinking about switching to one, CBT Health Savings Accounts (HSA) can help your business share the high cost of healthcare with employees in a way that benefits everyone.
Enjoy these exclusive benefits
We're here to help you
SVP, Retail Banking
319.433.6150 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Banking Officer
319.433.6151 | email@example.com
39.433.6152 | firstname.lastname@example.org
319.553.4910 | email@example.com
319.433.4992 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact any of our trusted staff to help set up a Partnership Banking presentation for your business today.